DMCA Copyright Infringement Policy
DBzon respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects all users of our platform or website to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”), the full text of which can be found at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, DBzon will expeditiously respond to claims of copyright infringement committed on our website or platform.
If you believe that your copyright has been infringed by DBzon or a user of our website or platform, please immediately send us a notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to notices of copyright infringement immediately and take any such allegations seriously.
In your notice, please include the following:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim has been infringed;
2. A description of the material that you claim is infringing and the location of that material;
3. Your address, telephone number and email address;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
5. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please note that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section and of the DMCA, your DMCA notice may not be valid and we may not have an obligation to respond to your notice or remove or disable the allegedly infringing content.
DMCA Counter-Notice Policy
If you believe that your content (whether picture, video, writing, or other content) is not infringing on the rights of a third-party copyright holder, or if you have authorization to use the allegedly infringing content from the copyright holder, the holder's agent, or pursuant to law, please send us a DMCA Counter-Notice containing all of the foregoing:
• Your physical or electronic signature;
• Identification of the content that was removed or to which access has been disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
• Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in _________________, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a Counter-Notice is received by DBzon, DBzon may send a copy of the Counter-Notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in ten (10) to fourteen (14) days.
Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against Dzon or the person/entity who has posted allegedly infringing content, the removed content will be reinstated ten (10) to fourteen (14) days later.
Repeat Infringer Policy
DBzon does not tolerate copyright infringement or any violation of the intellectual property rights of DBzon or of others. DBzon reserves the right to terminate the access and/or use privileges of any person or entity who has been determined to be a “repeat infringer”.